Monday, September 26, 2011

Its The Little Things

I don't know about you, but I am one of those people that takes pleasure in the little things. When I was in college, I loved going through the glass double doors and opening both doors. Just because it made me smile. Why? I have no idea, it just does. Its the little things, I tell ya.

So because I love the little things, I'm going to start sharing them with you. Every day (crossing my fingers!) I am going to take a picture of a little thing and post it here for ya. It might be something that was a particular blessing, or just something that made me smile. And even if it means nothing to you, will you smile anyway?

So here is my first lets hope I remember to do this daily picture. Mail. Love it. Especially when I get a sweet card from my little cousin, Eli.


What blessings did you receive today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!