Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October 19th

I have to be honest, I was a little unsure what small blessing I was going to share with you today. As the day wore on, I found myself wondering, what is there that I haven't already shared? I mean, I already posted on the rain (and my efforts to be thankful for it), and that's pretty much all that's going on around here these days. Then, just before I left work, I ran out to the mailbox one last time, and saw this:


Isn't he cute? (Or I like to say, "ca-uet!" Don't ask.) He definitely made me smile, and caused me to thank the Lord that He always gives me something to be thankful for. I mean, how blessed am I to not have to carry my house on my back everywhere I go?? Pretty blessed, I'd say!




What did the Lord bless you with today?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!