Friday, January 6, 2012

New Years Reading

In the spirit of "its-the-new-year-lets-make-resolutions-and-organize-our-entire-house-and-start-a-diet-and-be-super-woman" I thought I'd share some links to some great posts from around bloggy land that might help you set some goals, prioritize, and lose weight! (Ok, maybe they won't help you lose weight...but check them out anyway!)

From Money Saving Mom.....
12 Habits for 2012 - such a fantastic idea, I just might have to try it!
My Goals for 2012


From Steady Mom....
Don't Wait for Perfection to Get Started
The Power of Eliminating Distractions


From Life....Your Way....
5 Organizing Myths Keeping You from Getting Organized


From I Heart Naptime...
What to Do with Christmas Cards (so cute!)


From Passionate Homemaking...
Stepping Forth in Faith in a New Year


I'm so thankful for the other bloggers out there that inspire me to do my best in 2012. What have you been reading/doing to inspire you this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!