Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Goals for the Week, August 27, 2013

Happy Tuesday, everyone! How has your week been? I'm excited to report with my updated goals list for this week, and hear what you all are busy working on. This is the last week before the kids start back to school - we're soaking it up as best we can!

Part of my day today - snapping beans! Yum!

Last week, I set these goals to work towards:

Mending
Work on some custom orders
Walk 3 times
Memorize 2 verses
Send one handwritten note
Cut out playclothes for girls
Practice piano 2 times


This week, I'm working on these items:

Mending
Memorize 2 verses
Walk 2 times
Practice piano 3 times
Finish shorts for girls
Write one post for another site
Write one hand-written note


What goals are you setting this week? Have kids started back to school in your area? Do you any end-of-summer plans?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!