Thursday, November 28, 2013

When Blessing Others Becomes Hard

I’ll be honest – I wasn’t planning to be single. But there I was, single, with four years of college behind me, and totally clueless as to what the future held. The last thing on my mind was being a blessing to others, until a wise teacher encouraged me, “Pour yourself into others. It will help take your mind off yourself.”

http://quietworkings.com/2013/11/27/when-blessing-others-becomes-hard/


That piece of advice helped me in ways I didn’t realize at the time. To read more of the story and my thoughts on how to bless others when life becomes hard, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!