Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentine's Banquet

Here are some of my friends and I at the Valentines Banquet last week!


Ben and Steph


Dan and Liz


Emil and Laura


Christy and Nate


This one's for Holly :D


Me and my "date", Jaimie. We had a lot of fun!


Christy, Jaimie and I


Michael and Jaimie. Michael had to work in the kitchen :(


These flowers were to me from Christy and Jaimie. Aren't they sweet??


So, we were a little cold! We decided not to wear coats, so it wouldn't mess up our pretty dresses. But then we were freezing, and wondering who on earth were we trying to impress anyway???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!