Monday, January 17, 2011

Missions Monday

For missions monday, I would like to share the following song that Pastor Nathan Deatrick wrote. These words are to the tune of “I Surrender All.”


All to Jesus I surrender

Use me here, dear Lord, at home

Not just giving gold and silver

But the Gospel message bold.


All to Jesus I surrender

If you’re pleased to have me go;

Go and plant a church or mission,

So that others too may know.


All to Jesus I surrender,

Take my children to far lands,

Use them as thou seest fitting,

Never in your way I’ll stand.


All to Jesus I surrender

‘Til before your throne I stand,

Hear you say, “Well done, my servant,

Welcome home to glory land!”


Chorus: I Surrender all, I surrender all,

All to thee my blessed Savior,

I surrender all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!