Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fun In North Carolina

A couple of weeks ago I was in North Carolina for a few, precious, way-too-short days. I got to meet up with two of my closest friends for a day full of fun, fellowship, and coffee. Could it get any better? Those two friends are Holly, whom you've met here, and Christy, who you've seen on this blog before.

We spent a couple of nights together, stayed up way to late chatting, and got to do a drive-by of Holly and Andrews new house. We spent a little while hours at a coffee shop (chatting again!) and then walked through an uber cute section of King's Mountain. Here are some pictures for your reading enjoyment. (Because we know how Christy is about pictures. :)









Cracked us all up and made us think of Ben. :)

Of course, being the crazy peeps we are, we can't do anything normal. We {heart} being crazy and having a good time! So, while I may have fooled you with those nice pictures, here are some that show the real us:



The creepy thing was, we totally could hear people on the other side of the door! Can you imagine if they had suddenly walked out?



Run faster, Christy!!!

 

But Holly, can't I just touch the pretty man??? (Name that movie!)

Dear Holly, I love you too, but what are you trying to say??? Love, Nicole



Then I decided to show my great strength by holding Holly up against this wall.  Yes, that is why I am her strong, muscular friend.

It was a great day that went by way to fast! I'm so thankful for every opportunity I get to spend with my friends, and I am already looking forward to the next time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!