Saturday, October 19, 2013

So Sew! Day 19: Helpful Links

Welcome to day 19 of our 31 Days sewing series! Today I'm sharing some helpful links.


New here? I'm glad you are visiting! You may want to follow this blog so you don't miss miss a post!


Like my other Saturday posts in this series, I'm just popping in to share some helpful links from other talented gals. These relate to our topics so far, with some tips for beginners, using a pattern, and how to make your own pattern! Hope these are a help to you! =)


How to read a pattern and How to cut out a pattern from Life is {Sew} Daily

 You can make your own pattern by draping. Justine at Sew Country Chick shows you how to do the front and back.

Here is another no-pattern {an no-measure!} project to try: a Slipcover! Tutorial from Sew country Chick


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!