Friday, July 22, 2011

Book Review: How To Market and Sell Your eBook Part 4


Don't miss the Introduction, Part 1, Part 2, or Part 3! (Whew, when you get done all that, your pointer finger might be tired. Don't say I didn't warn you.)

Can I just say, that this book just keeps getting better! As I went through and read it, I just kept thinking, "This is so great!" or, "This information is just what I was wondering about!" Sarah Mae definitely covered everything.

Part 4 of the book is on Marketing, and it is jam-packed with great information and links. There are several pages of examples from websites as well...and I'm one of those people who learns way better if there is pictures. :)
Come on, doesn't that face just compel you???

Sarah gives some great ideas to not only get the word out there when your book is available, but also how to get the maximum number of people to purchase it. I found the theory behind "cycle potential" very interesting. Cycle potential goes like this: the more people that buy your ebook, the more visible your eBook is; the more visible your eBook is, the more people who will buy it. Its kind of one of those "duh" moments, but I probably never would have put it all together like that!

Sarah Mae also gives some great ideas on how to promote yourself and your eBook without being obnoxious and "me, me, me!" about it. You don't have to be pushy about it. When you talk to people, "eBook" should not be the third word to pop out of your mouth. By knowing when and where to have links to your book, you can get your name out there without it being used negatively.

There were so many great things in this part of the book, I wish I could just tell you everything. But I don't have to...Sarah Mae already did. Here is the link...go get your copy right now!

There is one more part of this book to go! Part 5: The Extras. Head back here to catch the conclusion, and also an exciting extra you won't want to miss! I don't want to spill the beans, but it starts with "g" and ends with "away." Betcha can't guess! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!