Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Top Ten Tuesday: Thankfulness
Yesterday was Canadian Thanksgiving, so I thought it only appropriate to list some things I’m thankful for. Over the course of the last 365 so much has happened for which I am thankful! (And yes, I am thankful every day, not just on Thanksgiving, haha!) Here are 10 top things I’m thankful for from this past year:
1. Safe arrival of Judah Scott
2. My new church family
3. Good friends, both here and far away
4. Lots of visitors!
5. An amazing week of VBS/special meetings (and the decisions that were made)
6. Salvation of 4 children at my dad’s church and 3 adults at the church I attend
7. Being able to attend a friend’s wedding and spend an unexpected week in Maine
8. The acquaintances I’ve made through blogging - I seriously look forward to interacting with you guys each and every day!
9. My families health and safety
10. The things the Lord has taught me about trusting and waiting on Him
What things are you most thankful for since last Thanksgiving?
Last Top Ten: Favorite things about Fall