Thursday, October 31, 2013

So Sew! Day 31: Sewing recap

Welcome to day 31 of our 31 Days sewing series! This is the end...can you believe it?


New here? I'm glad you are visiting! You may want to follow this blog so you don't miss miss a post!

It is October 31, the last day of our sewing basics series! Can you believe it has been a whole month? I kind of can't believe I made it this far!

I've had a blast publishing this series throughout the month. There was a time when I never would have dreamed I had 31 days of anything to share, let alone sewing tutorials! It has been fun to pull from the resources of my mind and share interesting tidbits and a few of my secrets along the way.

It has been a stretching month, too. Posting every day of the week is not easy, and I have new respect for those that do it on a regular basis! From taking and editing pictures, to writing out the post and setting it to post automatically at the right day, there was always something in progress. It challenged me to really think ahead and plan, something I needed to learn as a blogger!

my sewing machine // work spaces // buying notions

I'm excited to see where this series will go. I'm so thankful to those of you that have joined us this month for the first time, and hope the series has been a help! I would love for these posts to become a resource for you, that you can come back to again and again as you continue on your sewing journey. You can always find these posts under the tab at the top of the page. And feel free to share the ones that are a help to you personally!

turning things right side out // french seam // installing a zipper

And of course, I'd love to hear which posts were your favourite. Mine was probably the one where I taught you to turn things right side out. Based on your reactions, I'd say most of you liked the one about cutting $100 jeans. Leave me a comment and let me know!

installing buttonholes // euro hem // on having patience
I hope you'll continue to visit my little blog over the next few weeks. I will not be posting every day anymore, but I will be sharing some brand new shop items for Christmas, as well as some special promotions and Christmas fun. It is so nice to know you'll be along for the ride!



Other posts in this series:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!