Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Let’s Celebrate!!!


Do you know what this is?? Do you, do you, do you? Well, I’ll tell you: its my 100th blog post!!!


(((((((party!!!)))))))


To celebrate this momentous occasion, AND because this is Tuesday, I decided to recap the first 100 posts and link you back to some of the most-often-read posts. I opted out of telling you 100 things about myself, as some do. I don’t know if I could think of 100 things to tell you, for one, and you already know waaaaaay too much about me anyway!



10. I finished my last semester of college


9. I graduated from college, and said goodbye to my bestest friends


8. I spent the summer in Nova Scotia..and then later moved there!


7. I accomplished much this day...and for whatever reason that is the #1 most popular post on my blog! Go figure!


6. I gave you some sewing tutorials and updates of my sewing projects


5. Heres some differences about living in Canada...post #2 on my blog!


4. I am so thankful I am saved! Popular post #3!


3. I added two new bathrooms and decorated them (Ok, ok, so I didn’t do much actual installing...but I did do the decorating!)


2. I shared a little humor from my college days...another popular one.


1. And here are a few of my favorite things!


Okay, so maybe you knew all of this, and maybe you read all those posts, and this was just a snooze. Hold on a little longer! I’ll be posted shortly about something brand new and exciting! It involves this face:

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!